“Trusting that ‘this’ start of ‘this new week’ finds you in a spirited condition of extraordinary peace. Identify, discern, resist and desist energies that trigger your peace.
Although peace cannot be given to a person, it can certainly be disturbed, taken…stolen.
If your peace has been subject to victimization, know peace is hardly subjective; it is a spirit that can be internally, and universally understood.
There is an authentic success that carries the spirit of peace with it; for there is no real movement into a state of success in your presence, present or future…where peace cannot abide with it.
By all means be successful, and protect the quality and quality of peace you have; and if you find you are in want for more peace.
Welcome this spiritual wealth renown throughout history as peace into your life, often and without ceasing; know that you can restructure your success with its eternal benefits and live like a spiritual tycoon from its divine divends…” ~ Dr. Tracey Bond, DrTraceyBond.com
Dr. Tracey Bond celebrates ten years of ten years of award-event industry Oscars & Hollywood celebrity media and news coverage; with an award-winning *007* year Beverly Hills Prolific Personage Legacy PR business milestone kicking off Emmy’s week!
And I chose to post this milestone moment while celebrating tonight’s winners I marvel at how Oprah shared that 25 Emmy’s are awarded annually out of 8 billi or so competitors., to be selected as the best of the best among one’s television industry peers.
Congrats to the following list parade of 74th annual Emmy Award winners:
1. Michael Keaton, “Dopesick” best Actor in a Limited Series.
2. Murray Bartlett, “The White Lotus” best Supporting Actor in a Limited Series
3. Matthew MacFadyen, “Succession” Supporting Actor, Drama
4. Julia Garner, “Ozark” Supporting Actress, Drama
5. Sheryl Lee Ralph, “Abbot Elementary ” best Supporting Actress, Comedy Series
6. Bret Goldstein, “Ted Lasso,” best Supporting Actor, Comedy
7. Saturday Night Live (SNL), Variety Sketch Series
8. John Oliver, “Last Week Tonight with John Oliver,” Daily Variety Talk Series
9. Jennifer Coolidge, “The White Lotus,” Supporting Actress in a Limited Series or Anthology Series, or Movie
10. Amanda Seyfried, “The Dropout” Lead Actress, in a Limited Series or Anthology Series, or Movie
11. Lizzo, Lizzo’s “Watch Out For The Big Grrrls,” Outstanding Achievement in a Competition Program
Geena Davis, Governor’s Award Institute on Gender in Media
12. Mike White, “The White Lotus,” Directing, in a Limited Series, anthology Series, or Movie
13. Mike White “The White Lotus” Writing, in a Limited Series, Anthology Series, or Movie
14. Jerrod Carmichael “Jerrod Carmichael: Rothaniel” Writing a Variety Series
In Memoriam: Betty White, Performer; Bernard Shaw, Journalist, Vin Scully, Sports Announcer, Nichelle Nichols, Performer, Bog Sagett, Performer, Paul Servino, Performer, Sidney Poitier, Performer, Director
15. Jason Sudeikis, “Ted Lasso ” Lead Actor in a Comedy Series
16. Quinta Brunson, “Abbott Elementary,” Writing for a Comedy Series
17. Hwan Dong-Hyuk, “Squid Game” Directing, Drama Series (14 Nominations)
18. Zendaya, “Euphoria,” Lead Actress in a Drama Series
19. Jean Smart, “Hacks”, Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
20. MJ Delaney, “Ted Lasso,” Directing, Comedy Series
21. Jesse Armstrong, “Succession” Writing, Drama Series
22. Lee Jung-Jae “Squid Game,” Lead Actor, Drama Series
23. Mark White, “The White Lotus,” Best Anthology Series
24. “Ted Lasso,” Outstanding Comedy Series
25. SUCCESSION wins EMMY for Outstanding
My celebratory picture galleria ode to a tributary career, inspired by the prophetic spoken dream of my late son Keiici Dreu, whose absence in the flesh threw the baton charge into this future!
Thank you Heavenly Father, for the blesing on this journey that continues to evolve, elevate and ascend! ~ Dr. Tracey Bond
Now stay tuned and follow my blog+add+ventures for my quick and upcoming Splash Magazine news coverage of the weekend’s Emmy’s event highlight: Mr. C Hotel & The WOW Creations Present Their EMMY Gifting Suite I just got back from reporting on during my weekend Beverly Hills Dash of Media Duty!
👏Wait for it: Press Announcement forthcoming… Beneficience.com Legacy PR’s (@beneficiencepr_beverlyhills ) iconic Hollywood Award winning, certified publicist, socialbusiness-lite celebrity clientele, highly recommended and reviewed, badged as Linked In’s #Best in PR consulting, bestselling serial book author/producer at @pullpenz, Lady Tracey Bond is officially Dr. Tracey Bond, and answers to Dr, DoubleOHHSeven™ with her high Doctor Of Letters Degree.
From Wikipedia (Source) Doctor of Litterature (D.Litt., Litt.D., Latin: Litterarum Doctor or Doctor Litterarum) is a terminal degree in the humanities that, depending on the country, is a higher doctorate after the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree or equivalent to a higher doctorate, such as the Doctor of Science (Sc.D. or D.Sc.). It is awarded in many countries by universities and learned bodies in recognition of superior accomplishment in the humanities, original contributions to the creative or cultural arts, or scholarship and other merits. It may be conferred as an earned degree upon the completion of a regular doctoral course of study, usually including the development and defense of an original dissertation, or may be conferred as an earned higher doctorate after the submission and academic evaluation of a portfolio of sustained scholarship, publications, research, or other scientific work of the highest caliber.
Dr. Bond’s career includes the roles of luxury brand manager, “the branding bullionaire,” @authoriousmagazine & @popupreneur magazine publisher/editor, ret. College Instructor, & for #PulitzerPublishingNewspaper Executive, NIE founder, Publicist, marketer, front page news journalist, education (Local/Nat’l Wire Story) columnist, VIP Press Agent at BondGirl007Penterprises / #SplashMagazines Chicago/LA + AW cosmetologist, estheticitian, beauty industry mogul, salon owner at Dahairdoc.com, owner of Natural Hair Network & FaceBookingU & FacePR Founder, as well as the executive producer of @entrepreneurshiplive #tvshow, #SpeakIntoThePodlight (over 100+ #podcast interviews and episodes on BlogTalkRadio.
Dr. Bond is also the founder owner of Entreprenairess.com #BecomingEntreprenairess Elite Women Entrepreneurs #elevation #membership @ladytraceybond007 previously renown as (#TraceyBond) has #evolved academically, professionally, spiritually and legally earned, graduated on the eve of Independence Day, July 3rd, 2002, with a high-level accomplished, doctor of letters degree, becoming Dr. Tracey Bond, (renown as Dr. DoubleOHHSeven) innovatory creator of the #doubleohhseveneffect, whose #spiritexpertise as featured all Spring and Summer 2022 in Womens Day magazine readies to celebrate 7 years of business excellence with this pre-press announcement of her recent accomplishment.
And Dr. Bond says her legacy has yet to apply the thrusters as she impacts mind-jetters with the wonderful impact she has created and evolved into the #doubleOHHseveneffect.
Happy Friday especially to my SBVE Spring 2022 audience, fellow speakers and attendees. Book a complimentary and luxury opportunity discovery call with me to harvest the value of my niche legacy branding, marketing & PR offerings at https://Calendly.com/PRExpert I’ll email you a copy of my eBook “OWTOTIYN” you can digitally download.
SEND A QUESTION and special MESSAGE to LAdy tracey bond doubleoHHSeven™ aboout #OWTOTITYN or her LUXURY #doubleohhseveneffect EXPERIENCE for PR branding, marketing, legacy transfOrmation